hi

Well first off this will be short today. I'm sad If you watch the local news you may remember that around the first of the month that there was an explosion at the Toyo plant and injured a very nice woman by the name of Tina Hall. Yesterday she passed away due to her injuries. I only had the chance to meet Tina a hand full of times at church (her husband works with mine) and she was supper sweet. Tina was VERY pretty has a few kids, three I think not sure, She and her husband are from Alabama, she was just a few years older than me and well just so nice that she was one of those few people you meet you don't ever forget. while I was not her scrappin buddy or anything I can't get her off my mind, so I'm going for a change of pace today I'm going to make wedding invitations for Raven our niece on Mr I's side of the family.

oh and who in all is coming Fri and Sat?


Angie me I'm there - I think I'll bringing some bbq
Betty will be in and out
djw crutches and all
dh you?
chelle?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry to hear about Tina, I don't remember the story of the plant at all, and I read the paper everyday, go figure. Might have happened while I was in Rochester.

Anyhow, I will be at Betty's both Friday and Saturday and I CANNOT wait. When are our recipe pages due? Is it this weekend? I am hoping not, LOL.

Deb H.
Anonymous said…
I was sorry to hear about this accident. Very sad.....

As you know I'll be there in and out this weekend - need to keep an eye on my patient. Terri said she will be there sometime around mid-day on Sat. I haven't heard from Barb and Lisa yet.

I will have the latest pages due this round completed by Sat. I just need to put them together....

Betty
Anonymous said…
I will be there and ready to scrap!!!! If my drink/appetizer pages are not ready, they will be finished there. I am a little behind (can you stand it?). See ya soon.........djw
Anonymous said…
did you say you all wanted to help make wedding invatations? Thanks i only need about between 50 and 120 thats all it's just take a min or two. ha ha ha ha just joking yes pagesaredue I know I'll be putting them together at the last min like usual. a
Anonymous said…
I guess I won't be done this weekend with mine. I'll need a couple of extra weeks I'm so sorry when I get mine done, I'll give them to dh and she can hand them out at the next crop. I won't be there at all, I don't think anyway. Emily comes on Saturday and I won't be cropping until august I don't think anyway. I might stop by on friday pm just for a hello.

chelle
Anonymous said…
Would love to see you on friday Chelle, bring Emily so I can meet her. I have my recipe pages started, I'll try and finish them this weekend, we'll see how I do!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (