home

I went home this past weekend and I'm sooooooo tired. One the other hand it was worth it I had a great time. My sister and I love to go together when ever we can. We all went this year Carl and Mr I, it was in my home town this year, (a first) the houses were huge and hugely over priced. But I ask you what parade home is not over priced? So it was fun had a great time but amid all the furry that travel invokes and looking at pricey homes I have missed the PARIS saga so it's news to me, even my sister knew about Paris. So what do I think? I think it's another pop culture icon life being over exposed and special treatment all wrapped up in a package with a circus media for side gifts. We all know she is not your average girl, poor little Paris. Well thanks to Rosie leaving the View I'm going to watch Barbra Walters this morning (with popcorn) and see what the impoverished Paris had to say. This is a great reminder if they won't give Paris home jail what in the world would they do to a scrapper? I promise to be a very very good girl Uncle Sam, cause I need my scrapp'in time. So be good your you'll go to the clink scrappers!

PS. no new stamps at Michael's this trip

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you had a great visit at home this past weekend!!!

Too bad Paris doesn't scrapbook - she could make good use of her "locked" up time........

Betty
Anonymous said…
Betty-how is Bill doing? I can't do much but, if you need someone to help you sit with him, I will.
See ya this weekend!!
djw
Anonymous said…
Oh Deb, you're back! So glad to hear from you!

Deb H.
Anonymous said…
Hey DJW - How are you doing????
I hope everything went well!

Bill is doing good, surgery went very well - he's still at GV and probably won't be out until Thursday - I believe. We're just taking it one day at a time, and the next, etc....Thanks for your offer - very MUCH appreciated!!!

Looking forward to the weekend!!!

Betty

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (