the weekend

things that are good in the morning
mountain dew
tomato juice
caran-grape juice
sweet tea
and coffee

on the food side of things
waffles
bacon and eggs
biscuits
my mom's gravy (I really don't like anyone else's)
grits- although I don't know how to make them
waffle house pecan waffles
cram of when or rice and raisins when it's cold


I'm thinking about going ahead and booking my room for Bonnie's retreat, I think it may be best cause I don't want to miss out kwim? Cause i figure this will probably be the last time I think about it until September.

Have a good weekend
blessings
A

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also booked a room for the retreat, also thinking ahead. Guess I can't wait to go!

Anyone planning to crop at Bonnie's on 7/07/07?

Deb H
Alvaton, KY
Anonymous said…
as I wright we are getting ready to make some plans I dont have ANY idedal what were going to do. A

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (