phone trouble, and a great dress

OK So yesterday was an un event full day until we go home at 7:30 or so. My phone line was clicking it was really like someone was picking up the phone listing in and then putting it down. (it dose not help that I have an overactive imagination) So after unplugging every phone in the house one at a time I found the culprit. It was one of the old plug in caller id thingies. Somehow it had went haywire and was trying to send out it's own telepathic signal who knew they could be so smart. So here I am recovering from phone adversity.



So as you all know grocery bill are going higher and higher and well the aren't handing out rises like they used to so that leave this girl to economise. So with not a lotta money i was looking for a dress for our maybe Atlanta wedding (it's maybe cause we have not yet decided if we are going or not) so I have a sickness for good dresses and I needed one cheep. I found a nice sleeveless dress for 22.00 at Dillard's. Yep I'm not joking i thought about scanning in the tag and posting it cause I could barely believe myself. The last time I bought a dress for under 30.00 it was around '96 more than 10 years ago, it was pink and I still have it, why? I don't know probably cause it's pink. I'ts not that I own lots of dresses (or want to cause then I'd hafta wear them) but that insane little girl in me that thinks when i go to wedding I need to wear one, and that my friends qualifies as a special occasion to make me wear a dress. So do y'all know it's a miracle yes it is a down right southern miracle that I found a 22.00 dress.



Blog so lets talk about the other blog. Signing in was it when you went to the site or when you went to leave a comment let me know. I'm going to try with all my might to take off the number thingies. So more time is needed to do that so we'll keep this up for vacation time cause I'm sure it will be a while before I get a chunk of time to play.



One good thing with clipie not making plans yet means no packing yet so no packing is always a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (