2 weeks

for two weeks I have been searching for my keys without luck so I am clueless as to where they are and key less. yes I know dh told me to buy one of those clips but I just never got around to it and here I am no keys. At this point I think they must have gotten thrown away or put up in something peculiar. I have no earthly ideal where they are. So I guess I the one in the dog house for now : (

Of late we have been searching for a paint color and we are on our 5th can of trial pant. I'm not joking I have not liked anything until this last batch we tried out last night. THUNDER GREY is as close as it has came and it's not blue enough. I don't think we ever have had this much trouble picking out a color and for the most part that is the problem (color). Back home we always had white or off white wall never a roasted red pepper on the dining room wall until we moved down south and decided to "color me happy" (so to speak). If I were left alone with this choice I would choose a gray blue or a pink/rose color but I am married and have decided to share my room with a man who does not like blue or pink so I don't get my selfish choice this go round. That would be one advantage to having your own bedroom pick your color but then you would be alone and me being the cuddle that I am I would not be happy. So the search continues for color.

I hope you all have great weekend I maybe a bit tied up so don't be surprised if you suffer blog with drawl symptoms tomorrow or Sunday just stay cool and enjoy the final weeks of summer.
blessings
a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (