burning the midnight oil

burning the midnight oil yep that's me tonight I've been doing some last min wedding stuff getting it ready to send up north. I've been busy since about 11 am this morning and it's currently 3:30 am and ticking. And that my friends equals it's way past my bed time which means I wont be blogging at 6 am in the morning so good morning to you. I hope y'all been staying cool in got up to 105 out on the patio in the shade yesterday. I do believe that is the warmest temperature I have been in in my life other than a hot car. I did manage a very late hl trip at 7:30 pm I had half an hour to get what I needed (ink pads) I hate shopping there in a rush ugh. But i got it done.

If your wondering about all the blue stuff posted yesterday, it was an attempt to get some bridal shower and rehearsal dinner invitations made. You'll probably be seeing much more of the wedding hi jacking as September approaches.
So I can no longer keep my eyes open to type, so this is good night for me and good morning to you. I hope y'all have a cool weekend.

blessings a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (