98, 100, 100, 101

It's heating up yesterday my back porch thermometer said 99 what will it say today? I'm betting 100, or warmer. As you can relate not much going on here at club warm. Pumpkin is staying low to the ground and was caught sleeping on a air register yesterday. I have been making sure all the ceiling fans have been going round and everyone else is fighting to flopping on the couch after work. Oh and my asama is defiantly showing it's self so I'm staying in and not doing much which means it's a perfect time to scrap and plan a wedding. I may not have any grass come fall but I will have some scrapbooking pages done and wedding planned!

Stay cool
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
it is so hot it is ridiculous.I know its spelled wrong.
Anonymous said…
I almost croaked just walking to my vehicle after work. I do not function well under these conditions!!! Do we have any scrapbooking dates yet??? We can stay cool doing that. DH, Chelle and I had lots of fun at Fiesta this weekend. Wish you could have joined us!! djw
Anonymous said…
yes please scrapbook dates? i hope I can attend at least one. chelle
Anonymous said…
betty?
Anonymous said…
Hot, hot, hot. Jeanette has soccer practice after school today, I don't even want to sit out for an hour to watch, groan!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (