28

Yes I now have 28 louts without pictures thanks to the heat. And yes dh they are all 12 x12 I also discovered an interesting commercial while in my vegetative state. It is the most interesting commercial of the "mattress making mama on a Harley" she pretending to rev her "motor" cycle and talk with a rough low voice saying the phrase "come on down to bandy bedding and see the mattress making mama" (i think) This is another example of how I still think we need a good advertising agency here in b.g. and how RICH they could be.
And speaking of rich just to remind you the lotto tonight is 141 million dollars! That's a bit over 7 mill a year (if you take the twenty year payments) so remember me if you win cause I have an addiction to support.
and yes i got up early this morning to take my allergy meds cause the ragweed be kick'in my butt these past few days. My eyes are all red and scratch so every one do your rain dance or in secretly wash your car what ever pray for rain and cool temps.

Stay cool
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Angie, please tell me that you have the air conditioning turned on in your house...

Deb H
Anonymous said…
only just full blast. I've had it on since like march/april but I cant get out and do anything we went to cracker barrel last night and by the time I was home I was having another asmah experance. I'm so ready for when it cools down and I can go back out and act like a normal human again. angie
Anonymous said…
oops thats experience
Anonymous said…
I thought you werren't turning the air on until June??? You couldn't hold out. I know I couldn't I love air conditioning. chelle

scrapbook dates???????

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (