weekend life

Well I am currently on wedding overloadand needed a scrapper break. I was surfing and found this site
http://scrapability.squarespace.com/

this chick has one impressive blog roll check it out here at

http://www.linkagogo.com/go/Members/scrapability/ScrapBlogs/Personal+Scrapblogs

I don't think I have ever seen a scrapper list so long. Take some time to checkout a few of them, I did but be warned lots of digi's (digital scrappers) on that list but a few old fashioned still get'in by the old fashioned way.

Have a great weekend I' m off to go to a date..........with my washer and dryer ha ha ha
blessings
a

Comments

did you notice on her roll mostof the names start with A? a
Anonymous said…
Yea, I really need to get a life.. I've probably read at least 1/2 of that list of blogs. So many scrappers have them now. But they do make for some great inspiration.

Anyway, don't mean to hijack the thread but I wanted to post the Sept. Clubhouse date - Sept. 22.

I've also tentatively reserved Oct. 5/6 and 19/20.

BAK
Anonymous said…
Thanks B!
And you can hi jack any time you want. a
Anonymous said…
I'm excited about the October dates. Can't wait. September is already packed for me. but I can't wait for October. chelle
Anonymous said…
Thank Betty........looking forward to scrapping with you all.
djw
Anonymous said…
Thanks Betty, looking forward to scrapping with everyone!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

: (