I am woman, I am tired woman

Yes this woman is very tired she got up and got out of her house before 6 am. That's right I left this house this morning before 9 am. No I'm not on any drugs. I had to get some shopping done hl had wedding stuff 50 percent off this week (just in time for us!) So there have been many trips, many I tell you to the hl store. Rod's air is out in his car so I took him to work and headed to both wally worlds shortly after I dropped him off. (I just could not let him drive a car without air on a 104 degree day, even if he can no longer have brownie points) by 11 I was home to hide away from the mid day heat and head for my second shower of the day. Then with very slowly I started working away at my morning finds seeing what will work and what would not. About 3 I headed towards glasgow and found a flower I have been looking for and by 5pm I was driving by Bonnie's. As we passed the store I told Rod to stop and inhale, I asked him if he could smell the scrapbook papers and supplies and all the other scraping goodness. And then he took me to the loony bin........ not... but he probably wanted to. We ended up back by 6 with enough time to eat and be out the door again by 7:30 and back by 10.

Yes I'm staying home and sleeping in, in the morning.
No I don't know if I'll be able to blog cause the wedding is my life at the current moment.
Yes I want to crop with y'all and next week we will try to plan some crops.
No I did not have a nap today.
Yes I'm going to bed as soon as I spell check this
No I will not be responsible for thing that does not make sense in this blog cause
I am woman, I am tired woman
blessings
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you still sleeping. With all these wedding posts I would almost think you are the one getting married.LOL. Hope you are having fun and not being made to do stuff you don't want too.see ya soon. chelle

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (