me

I have been very busy with wedding stuff so I haven't had much scrap time of late the qvc thing was good I did buy a few things, but best of all was 160 pages of assorted bazzill for about 35 after shipping. That's about 22 cents a sheet it does not beat big lots but it's bazzill. (bazzill? how do you spell that?) Last week I went plum wild and bought a crop a dial (with coupons of course) but for the life of me I have not figured out how to use the thing, I can do the eyelet thing but what else? I will need a class from one of you. Well I'm off to another day of wedding planning, and domestic chores.
blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great buy on the Bazzill - I had to laugh when the host said "Brazil" earlier in the day when they were previewing it. I did DVR a couple of hours worth - to watch later - but didn't buy a thing....this time.

Have a safe trip this weekend A.

Betty
Anonymous said…
I heard that too and was thinking if that's bazzill she is making a huge mistake because name is everything with bazzill.a
Anonymous said…
I missed the Bazzill, that was a pretty good price! And Angie correctly spelled one of the most difficult words, very good!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (