the color hold

Ok so the color wheel will once again be pushed to the back burner
I have a lot going on right now and today it will be short
let me just say that the e-mail from scrapbook village about the school pages book/ class sounds like a good ideal if you are working on a school album. It might be a good ideal if you get stuck on 12x12 pages! (yes dh I know you work during the day but you should buy a kit each time she has her class)

And this just in.... I'm loving walmart more and disappointed with it at the same time.
Yesterday I went to the "other" walmart and in there scrapbooking section they had AUTUMN LEAVES STAMPS yes you herd me right! At8.98 (or close to that) they had (it looked like) 5 or 6 different kinds, however they only had 2 packages left and they were nothing to tell you about.

A big disappointment is I have noticed a pricing war lately. I have found my self visiting the other walmart quite a bit and I have noticed a few things that are really bugging me. Take the 8 inch liquid crystal display photo screen by Kodak it costs $149. at the other walmart and at ours it's $125. Another example Sheers just plain white window sheers at ours 9.89 a package and that the other 4.96. And barrettes are another example they are like a buck cheaper at the other than ours. and Yet ours does not carry the leather bench I want to put in front of my fireplace and the does. So all walmarts are not created equal nor are there prices or merchandise.boo

ok that wraps this up I've got lots to do today and very little time so see ya
blessing
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Walmart stores vary a LOT, and they all set there own prices. They are a pain sometimes.

On another note...who is going to SBV on Friday besides DW, Chelle and me??

Deb H
Anonymous said…
I dont know I may I may not i know i need to decide but this heat is very hard for me to tollerate if its like it is I doubt it I just dont know. a
Anonymous said…
So far, Bonnie is keeping the store open for just the 3 of us. Would love to see more people come. The heat IS bad but it will be cool inside the Village. Let us know if you might go.
djw
Anonymous said…
please come and play with us.. it won't be hot at Bonnie's we are going a in the afternoon come on angie meet us>>>> chelle
Anonymous said…
I cannot leave until close to 5pm. If anyone else wants to go, if you want to drive to Alvaton I will drive from here, shoot me an email.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (