at the opry

Mike Snider
Jimmy C. Newman
Rebecca Lynn Howard - she is from ky (somewhere) and she sang about a "hot" teenage boy in high school, To be a young woman she had an awesome voice.

Porter Wagoner - we all know him
Jesse McReynolds & The Virginia Boys
The Whites- I belive the lead singer is married to Ricky Skaggs but I'm not sure but I really think she is. They sang pins and needles and a church classic most people would know as "Swing low sweet chariot".
Chely Wright- sang single white female ..... and then she sang a song about a Marine bumper sticker that made me cry

Jeannie Seely- I think she may have had a bit to much of something I don't know what but just a touch to much.
Ray Pillow
Jake Owen
Opry Square Dancers- Did y'all know in fifth grade I received a square dancing certificate? I just thought y'all would want to know.

Vince Gill - did you know he has roots in my home town? he is one mildly good looking old guy who can sing
George Hamilton IV - sang classic blue grass about his dog (I think)
Lady Antebellum - a Young group who had 1 girl and two boys. the blond guy sung the best and he looked like he was way tall.


I gotta go be back later

Comments

Anonymous said…
glad u made it to the Opry, hope Rod had a great birthday. see ya chelle
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a good time. Happy Birthday Rod!!! djw
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a great weekend, glad you had fun!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (