labor day

OK so who would like to crop at my place Labor Day weekend?
Me
so let's decide when
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday????
Sunday morning I will probably want to go to church (I think, not sure at this point)
but after would be good so let me know what times are the best

warning: I do have a cat, I will put her in her room if you like, not a problem
and if not we can watch her sleep in the lazy boy.

**********==========
**********==========
**********==========
==================
==================
==================

Comments

Anonymous said…
Markita got her flower punch ordered from QVC. She is so excited and can't wait to get it. She told me to let everybody know!!! DH, maybe you can get yours back sometime (haha).
I have no plans for Labor Day weekend that I know of so I am free for whatever anybody wants to do. djw
Anonymous said…
i will be in indiana!!
Anonymous said…
I am glad Markita got her punch. I talked to her and totally forgot to mention it. But man, that was expensive, like $30 with shipping and tax! Anyhooo...I would like to crop Labor Day weekend. at this point any day is good. However, I do want to take one of the days to go to Louisville to bring Jackie the rest of her stuff. Let me know and I will plan accordingly! Thanks for hostessing us, Angie!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (