weird

my blogger is acting up again i have not been able to post. So for those addicted It will be a short post cause it's been a long day. Rod did have a good birthday and thanks for all his well wishes.
And if your wondering he is still not eligible for brownie points. It takes a while to work back up to those kinda things ya know.
Any who not much going on other than our neighbor has decided to build a huge garage that totally messed up our view in back. Now when we look out our back windows we can see a garage, so I'm sure this fall we will be looking into buying some trees to hide his garage and maybe a fence. So long vacation hello landscaping and sprinkler system. That was the last thing we wanted to do was install a sprinkler system for the back cause those suckers a a pain in the butt, however you cant have landscaping and trees unless you have water. So it's look at the garage for now and save for some trees and watter later.

And on that note I'm going to go. Last night I got so flustered I haven't been making any l/o's so I pulled my big green tote in the family room and just stated making pages without pictures. so I've gotta go clean up my mess.

blessings
a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (