inspiration



inspiration OK so I'm going to skip the color wheel today (again) and talk a bit about inspiration. (cant you tell not much is going on here)
How do you get scrapbook page inspiration?
do scrap lift?
do you look through scrapbook magazines and look for the latest trends?
or do you look at your photos and say what paper matches my photo? (which is often my largest challenge sometimes the photo just coordinate the page I want to use)
alright I have two examples above look at the white skirt with the brown flourishes
and the black bathing suit with the blue green and aqua sunbursts.
From these two pictures I'll make a page. How? Well first off pick a design you like
example: I don't like the print on the black and white top so I'm not going to use cause there
is no way you could get me back in that hounds tooth print (unless you have a
secret copy of my senior photos)
and for another example take the black and blue sundress the flowers no way am I going
to do a page with 1980's looking flowers.
So I have picked two examples that I really like. I also have picked a simple pattern that I can mimic. I have flourish like stamps so I can do that, and black bathing suit wont require a pattern so all I need to do is copy that.

Ill post the pages I have done here in a bit I've got a few things I need to wrap up first.

a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (