who me?

Well never let it said that I cant keep a secret. Keeping this wedding shower a secret was killing me but in the end I'm so glad it was worth it. It was a total shock to her and she enjoyed every minute of it. While we were having her most wonderful shower the weather here turned a bit nasty, apparently we had some tornado's just a bit up north of here. the tornado sirens went for almost half hour non stop (which is very unusual we usually have them once every 1/2 hour) but not yesterday. Back in BG we do not have sirens like this and I think it is fool hearty that we don't. Since I have grown up with them I think of them of a some what necessity since we live in n'ader country. Also a weird thing happened my niece Alica asked what else did they use the sirens for? I was shocked that she did or has never been taught the origin of sirens (think about the cold war) I dint answer her question (I should have) but felt it best not to at that time. Just what are kids learning school? I men it's either bad weather or natural disaster or noon day.

After we were home Mom and I watched the Princess Dianna movie on lifetime and it was good. If you like "The Royals catch it on a re run cause it was was not only good but very interesting. More of the conspiracy theory on her death but still worth watching.

Moving on I'm so looking forward to this weekend of cropping, I have no ideal what I'm going to crop and I do not have my second page done and probably won't. Maybe I'll work on Raven's wedding I have no ideal but I do know I'll have fun being with my favorite cropping Buddy's. if you didn't read the comment section below B posted some crop dates for us I've added them to the side bar link so we can look at them all the time.
blessings
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who all is cropping with us the weekend? I know Chelle will be out of town. I am working on my recipe pages today, maybe. djw
Anonymous said…
Angie we do have warning bells for tornado's . You've never heard them before? anyway we do have them.
Anonymous said…
I will be cropping this weekend, but won't have my recipe pages until September. I probably won't get there until 6-6:30 Friday. Not sure what I'll be working on, I got home from CKU yesterday and I have an explosion of scrappy stuff all over the kitchen!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (