pages



OK so lets talk about the tan one that is supposed to mimic the white and brown skirt
I stamped it with a flourish - and used plain card stalk and a pretty ribbon. However I messed up with the stamping and had to cover it up, so that's why it's two toned. I also could not find my little paisley stamp, and could not waist more time to look for it so it got a flourish instead. But in the end I think it's a decent page and modeled after the skirt.
The black page went together without a hitch. I just mimicked the pattern on the bathing suit and put a mat over it.
That's it, quick and easy I'm just scraplifting an ideal and putting in on a page. At first it may not turn out exactly how I want in but in the end it was the making of two great pages.
a

Comments

Rachel said…
I love these pages! And I love where you got your inspiration from! what a neat idea.The pink and tan is just goregous! "love" the floursish!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (