33

Wow what a surprise waking up to 33 degrees on the back porch. I'm not complaining cause it's much better than a hot 100 that we had not much more than a month ago. I may need to pull out the old Columbia coat cause that's a bit chilly. And yes I'm up early this morning.



In other very sad news Porter Wagner has died, now if you will recall Clipie and I did see him at the Grand Ole Ory in August of this year. If you don't know who he was he was the one who invented the very flashy country and western sequined suit and back in the older days he would open up his suit jacket and it would say "Hi" or something like that.



And the weekend brought another scrapbooking scandal and yes again it centers around the Scrap Smack Blog, who have been the industry whistle blowers of late. According to one smacker the garden girls at 2 peas have a private message board to converse on, and these garden girls don't like scrap smack especially when they start telling the truth about things like pulling threads and the like. Well one anonymous smacker was doing a search and discovered if you search the right info that private board is not longer private. According to the smacker Pea 1 herself (the owner of 2 peas or past owner before she sold the company to Kaboose) was thinking about "outing" the now famous GUESS WHO (the anonymous person who runs the scrap smack blog) and along with that was not speaking very highly of her in the mix. Supposedly Pea 1 did a search and discovered who, guess who is, through her credit card purchases. Supposedly she was thinking about sharing her info with these garden girls and sharing this info is a tad bit illegal on many levels.
Now I don't know about you but I do like to visit 2 peas often, there are some great ideals over there. I have never loved the dramatics over there just a bit too much for me, but the controversy makes you think. Who wants to shop at a place of business who can't maintain the confidential records such at your credit card info? Your name is part of that information. I'm so glad I have not posted on 2 peas in years, I'm so glad my inner lurker takes over often. Due to all this controversy I'm taking down my 2 peas link. I'm really getting tired of seeing the very bad side of all these industry leaders, it makes me weary to think at someone could use my info because they didn't like me. I so wish people would get there act together, I'm tired of all the drama. Cant some company's put on there big girl panties and run a business like it is supposed to be ran? link http://scrapsmack.blogspot.com/

In other news I stared packing this weekend how may bags are you going to take?excluding your clothing bag.???

Blessings
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
i will be taking my xl, my rolling tote with with 2 papaer takers, a big file thing with embellishments, another rolling cart with 3 artbins, my cricut and my tool bag.

wow that is so much. maybe i'll try to shrink down a little bit.

chelle
Anonymous said…
I trying for now
a smaller blue rolling tote
scutto
amm tool thingie
and ???
Anonymous said…
should I bring my tray table for my bug?
Anonymous said…
I have packed and repacked several times. I have way too much. I will never get through all the projects and pages I have packed. I think I have enough to last 2 years at least. I have my rolling tote from Office Max filled with page kits and projects. I have my Michael's tote of essential tools. I have my Karen foster rolling tote (the small one you can supposedly sit on) that has my Cricut stuff, punches and other tools. Angie: Do you still want to share your Cricut with me? We can set it on the KF bag between us, works pretty good. Let me know. And then there are the ridiculous goodies and treat bags I have ready because I am silly and that's just how that goes...and the flag centerpiece which is about 1/2 done. And a cooler which I'll leave in the car. Good golly! I think I'll throw a tray table in the car just in case.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
Yes I will share my bug with you. Great ideal about the cricut I think. I'm finding I deed to go to hl ugg.a
Anonymous said…
need
Anonymous said…
I am taking anything I might need!!! Of course, some will stay in the vehicle. I hope to get page kits made before then but who knows. I better get busy because 10 days will pass before we know it. djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (