Hi all I know I'm supper late with today's post but what can I say it's been a busy morning. Yesterday I finally lost 5 pounds with ww yep does not sound like much but pick up a 5 pound bag of sugar then it makes you smile (as my mom pointed out). So as of this week I guess I'm going to stick with ww for a bit longer and see what happens (other things have happened but not something I can tell you on the blog : ) just plain to personal.

In my quest for scrap happiness daily I ran across my weekly cricut e-mail and you will never guess who popped up! Yes dh is featured on a message board highlight and here it is take a look for your self. Happy Holidays is her's
: )
message board's highlighted threads are:
Fall Layout for my class
Happy Holidays
Baby Boy ABC Abulm
Pigtail Cutie
reste toujours toi-même
Halloween Paperbag BIA alb um
Halloween using Cricut
Birthday card
Inspired by Regina

so I have requested a formal blog interview when she returns to southern comfort (not the drink) and we will fix her up a big "t do".

In other news tomorrow is the day that I will be showing off my room of mess. Yes I'm ready for you all to come over and survey the damage, oh and ask me how did it really get this bad. um I have no answers only questions, I am young messy grasshopper.

Have a great day see most of you tomorrow.
blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow DH, I am impressed. Like I told you, we all want to be like you when we grow up!! On a serious note, that layout was terrific and I am happy for you. You should win a prize just for being in so many swaps!!
djw
Anonymous said…
OMG!!!! Angie sent me an email with a "congrats on the cricut thing", I had NO idea what she meant until I just checked the blog. How cool is that? That is the first time I have ever posted anything to the site. The picture wasn't very good, I should have scanned it, but it was late and I was tired. The colors are much brighter. This is the 12x12 lo I had been working on for my swap. I am doing the happy dance!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (