Welcome to the KinderStampO Guest Design Team "Holiday Cheer" Blog Hop ... I am so excited to share my creativity with you... we have of fun projects, challenges, features and surprises in store for you and I can't wait for you to be part of it ! Hi I'm Angie Gaa I hope you enjoy looking around! I discovered scrapbooking about seven years ago when wanting a perfect gift for my in-laws fiftieth wedding anniversary. A perfect gift led to so many life changing friendships and opened me to a wold of artistic discovery. Its no longer "Scrapbooking" its an integral part of my life where creativity is a beautiful thing especially when its with friends and with products you love. May you be blessed with Holiday Cheer as you continue on your blog hop journey! Merry Christmas stamp by KinderStampo bling around he red snowflake strip is also KinderStampO ...
Of course you will not know this song however i must express myself I want to live in Bexley So I can drive a big car I want to live in Bexley So I can act like a big star At least that's the way I remember the parody song in my head. This lovely song was composed by two male disk jockeys who hosted the pop music station in my home town. At the time Bexley was "the" place to live. So those who cant afford to live there naturally make fun of the people who do (do men really change as they grow older?) Today I was thinking about that song clipie and I went to Springhill Tn, drove through Franklin Tn, then we came to two little towns called Brentwood and Oak Hill. I must say I have seen some huge homes in my time I've been to parade homes worth millions and had more than 10,000 sq feet so yes I've seen big. However I have never seen a community of homes so big I would not be able to gander upon how big they were. Let my try to compare most of them, they made ou...
A Huge Thank you to my KinderStamO Design Team Sisters for stopping in for a visit! UPDATED : Due to an unfortunate glitch in posting I'll link you to the other artists pages that are being showcased today. They are very talented ladies have a look see! Amanda's Blog At Home Ink Haidee's Blog Created 2 B Unique and Cathy's Blog Cathy Plus 5 I'm so excited today on KinderStampO I have the privilege of being a guest designer. go on over take a peek she has some very talented Ladies joining me this week. Time Inspired Saturdays are a KinderStampO inspiration and this weeks theme is Sunshine after the rain. rain drops, sun, stamped words : KinderStampO pearls and pink bling: KinderStampO I very big Thank you to Jess for having me design today!
Comments
Deb H