ok this is neet

The Trippiest Optical Illusions on the 'Net
Posted Oct 15th 2007 3:31PM by Terrence O'Brien

This silhouette wins the award for coolest thing we've seen all day -- and it's not just because the tiny dancer above is in the buff. This is a little test that will tell you whether the left or right hemisphere of your brain is more dominant.Instead of concentrating on her chest, concentrate on the woman's movement. If you see her spinning clockwise, that means you're using the right side, or more creative side of your brain. If she appears to be moving counter-clockwise, then that means the left side, or more logical side of your think muscle is superior. At the Switched office, some of us see her going clockwise, others see her spinning counter-clockwise. At least one of us claims to see both, while another one of us opened this animation in Adobe ImageReady in order to isolate the frames to see if there's any direction-changing funny business going on. There isn't. Take the test for yourself. Then, if you have time for a 50-question survey, compare these instant results to a more thorough diagnosis.From Gizmo Watch

Comments

ok so just fyi she goes both ways for me and my right brain is used 57% and left is 43% just thought this was neet.
Anonymous said…
My right side is 51% and my left side is 49%. Pretty balanced, huh?
I saw the dancer going clockwise first then counter clockwise. This is cool! See ya tomorrow night. I am "fixin to" start getting my stuff together. djw
Anonymous said…
I am 49% left 51% right. I'm pretty even who would have thought it? chelle

See ya all Saturday. Melinda is going to come by for awhile.

chelle
Anonymous said…
i and jason could only see the girl go clockwise her right leg is up in the air and we couldn't get past that to see if she was going the other way. chelle
Anonymous said…
and about you polls right now there should be at least 4 people at the big girls table. where is everyone???????????
Anonymous said…
Definitley counter clockwise, which doesn' surprise me, I am major left brain, I have to WORK at being creative. My test was 59 left and 41 right, so I guess I get the award for most anal :)

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (