good morning

How is everybody? Doing good I hope
Today I find my self a bit tired,(probably cause I haven't woke up yet) happy that we are getting some sprinkles of rain and happy that the temperature is not sweltering for the first day since March. Did I say I was thankful for not sweating through my clothing before 7 am? Oh my just now it has started poring rain here at my house yeah! I don't need to go out and watter my mums and that is a pain this early in the morning let me tell you.

Moving on Rod's dad got to go home last night, he is doing better but still needs check ups and is much more comfortable at home. He is on high doses of meds but very happy to be back in his lazy boy chair. Yesterday My sweet sister went to see him while he was still at the hospital and didn't know what his name was. I have always called him Joe so that's all she knew to call him was Joe. Joe's real name is Leo, I don't know when where or how he found Joe but his real name is Leo (yes like Leo the lion only more originally cause he came along first).
I really don't have a nick name but lots do in my family. Take my uncle Dick his names is Herman Lee how he got the other even my dad does not know. I could go on and on with my family seeing that we are a southern family we have plenty of colorful ways for naming people. Like my Aunts Dott, Floor, and my step grand mother Morning (but you would have said Mornin' in southernese). All examples of names have passed on (except for uncle Dick and Joe) love ya Uncle Dick, (I love Joe too but he wont be reading) I would not want to hurt any feelings seeing that lots of family read the blog, and it is a great possibility that he could be reading he is of the older generation but un afraid of computers. Yep he is in his 70 and techno friendly like my Mom and Dad.

I have a knitting project calling my name today and a date with totes at wal mart.
blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
A Big Bug, congrats, that is so cool! Just sayin' hi, miss you guys. It was really hot here yesterday, in the 80's, but then it rained and cooled off. I miss everyone. I hate the traffic here and I hate the rude people. I miss my new home!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
We missed you this weekend scrapbooking!! But, another weekend coming up on the 19th and 20th. CAN'T WAIT!!! You can enjoy some southern hospitality!!!
djw
Anonymous said…
we miss you too. a

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (