its in the bag




Comments

Anonymous said…
What is it? What is in the bag? Is it coming to crop Friday night? Speaking of Friday night, my plan is to make chili for Friday night and I have my favorite rolls in the freezer to bring all the way from Rochester, NY! I also have cider and froze some apple bread from my favorite apple farm for Saturday. I am in so many swaps I must be out of my mind, I have to work on them all this weekend! I also have some recipe pages for some of you, and Cricut mats for those who requested them.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
So who is going to SBV for the Bazzill event? The Make n Takes are for everyone, and the other class is VIP only. I plan to do both. Here's the link:

http://www.scrapbookvillage.net/events.html

Deb H
Betty said…
Yum! Those are some great goodies for Friday and Sat. DH!!!!

I have some recipe pages also to turn in (some have already received them). I still have Soup & Crockpot to finish up and then I'm done!!!

Yes, I'm planning on going to the VIP Bazzill event. I'm looking at attending on Sat. When is everyone else going?
Anonymous said…
Chelle, DH and myself are signed up for Sat @ 1000 djw
Anonymous said…
I am planning to do veggies and dips again. Is that ok with everybody? djw
Anonymous said…
the treats sound good dw
I"ll think about the sbv thing..... a

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (