scrap happy girl

So who is packed and ready?
I'm not I've got to do that this morning as well as print off some pictures for this weekend. Oh and find my glasses anybody know where I left them and my keys? (that have been missing since August). All jokes aside I've got to go put some stuff together for tonight and decide what I'm going to bring to eat tomorrow.

ps, Rod's dad (Joe)was admitted to the hospital yesterday we don't have all the details yet but it's in part due to an infection remember him in prayer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I packed a few small projects for the trip. I may get to work on something in the hotels.

Sorry to hear about Rod's dad, I will remember him in my thoughts. Hope all is well!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
A - Hope you got some good news today on Rod's Dad.

DH - have a safe one and I'll see you the next time.

BAK

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (