more pj stuff

OK I may have found something
http://www.fruit.com/outerwear.shtml?1530R

these pants I'm pretty sure they come big enough and should be packaged like t-shirts in the t-shirt section I'll check this weekend, If I find them you all may just get a phone call. I'll also take look at the scrubbs see if they fit at walmart.

In other news favorite colors
a pink
bak red I think
dw pink
dh green
chelle?
and new m?
terri?
tracy?

pleas leave me best guesses

I will have our poster done this weekend or Monday when it is finished I'll e-mail you the results but do to "keeping things a secret" I will not post it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
what poster? Thought Dw was doing the laws poster? are you talking about the "cell" poster????

anyway fave color proably orange maybe brown or pink and somedays yellow.

chelle
Anonymous said…
and I have black pj bottoms that look almost like those. let me know i'll be out of town until sometime late sunday night. chelle
Anonymous said…
Fruit of the loom pants look fine, and so do the ones from JCP, I just looked at those on line. Good price, may even be able to find a coupon for free shipping. I'll stay tuned.

I ordered Going Places from Bonnie today. I just couldn't pass up that price!

Here is a link for a free bag of candy from KMart. Happy Halloween!

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/100807_freeCandy.pdf

Deb H
Anonymous said…
yellow it is

the cell poster

and thanks dh!
a
Anonymous said…
A--the pants you showed us look like regular men's sweatpants and they have those at Wal-Mart in bins for less than $10. Let me know what you all decide. We don't have long to decide. I am still looking at the mall today for actual PJs.
djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (