more updates

First lets thank Betty for once again getting the club house for us.

Second let me know if i need to go to old navy

Third adhesive is on sale at hl go get some for retreat soon

Fourth retreat is officially 19 days away!

Fifth OK so about Grey's it was on tonight after the local news. I have and update if you want it. Do you? I would not want to spoil it for anyone and yes it was great.

Sixth sorry no posts over the weekend I just have had a busy weekend

Seventh that's a nice number isn't it?

Eighth I hope everyone had a great weekend I did and I just cant wait until retreat.

also if you have been reading the message boards they have been saying that un do is no longer available try Lowe's so I'm told

and another thank you to dh's hubby for taking care of the bug for us.
Blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Old Navy did not have what we needed (not yet anyway). Will check at Target, etc. Yes, I had a good time this weekend and can't wait til retreat!! djw
Anonymous said…
I packed for retreat last night, I am that ready to go. Actually, there wasn't much to do since I have so many projects already packaged in kits for me to do. I have to complete albums to do that I brought in the spring and never touched. Pathetic.

Deb H
Anonymous said…
fashion bug try there I can wear the pj's there

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (