happy birthday to the blog

blog birthday


While I have been working on many things yesterday (my home has been a flurry of activity of late) my blog anniversary slipped away from me. As of the 17 my blog is a year old, can you believe it? It in no way seems like a year, since then I've had more than 7,500 page viewings. Wow that's a lot. So I just want to say thanks to my best friends and family for stopping by and participating and in truth it's that participation that makes this blog interesting. Y'all give me ideals and topics to wright about and always coming up with something new to say or share. So here is a big fat Thank You from me to all of you for reading, participating, overlooking my creative spelling as well as crazy posts.

just a few things
chelle would be proud..... I have cleaned one whole bin of stuff out of my sbr closet, as well as put paper on the shelves in there. Also the back bedroom is some what looking better.

I'm also bringing some tags and stuff to get rid of I hope y'all will take a few things
off of my hands

I can't think of anything else right now I'm off to pack for tonight.....

blessing
a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't wait for tonight, chili is cookin' in the crock pot (lots of veggies, point friendly), and I have my favorite rolls from NY thawing on the ledge. Should I stop at sonic for ice?

Also, if you know anyone who has put off buying a Cricut, have them check out
http://www.acmoore.com

New on line store, grand opening special is Cricut for $129. When you register your info on the website they send you a code for free shipping as well.


Deb H
Betty said…
Happy First Birthday Scrap Happy Girl!!!!!

Great start on the organizing! I can't wait to start on my mess...

Chili sounds wonderful DH!!! I couldn't wait to sign up for ACMoore a couple of weeks ago to get my free shipping code...now I'm just waiting for them to put more merchandise in the online store.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (