this just in

This afternoon I received our retreat letter......

I have a few things that I would like to bring up

1.first does anyone know the cost to eat at the lodge? the buffet
2. who is making the flag?
3. pj's - after reading the letter I think we clearly need pj's

I really didn't think it was to important until I read the letter.
I really don't know what to do at this point. Like I said early today I feel mostly responsible cause of my big behind. It would not be a problem for me to wear something different. And yes I have lost weight but I don't think it's enough. Also I'm not opposed to trying on anything or helping look. I think at this point you all should decide what to do? You all get matching pj's and I'll try to match them up as best I can or something, I'm really at a loss here. If you want me to help look just list where you have looked (including online) the prices and possibilities. That way we are not all looking in the same place. I'll post later where I have looked and what I have found.

Sound good?
again after the letter I think we should have pj's.

Moving on I'm going to go ahead and order my t-shirt, so I can wear it.

And what is your favorite color?

(I'll group all questions together so it will be easy )

buffet price ?
the flag? dw?
pj's ??????
favorite color?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not sure of the buffet price but Chelle thinks it has gone up. I will try to call in the am and ask at the Lodge. Last time it was about $5.50 for breakfast or salad bar. I will try to come up with a flag unless somebody else would like to volunteer. I think I have made 3 or 4 and am out of ideas....any suggestions??? As far as PJs go, I would think any kind would be fine as long as they are black if we can't find some all alike. I will try to help look this weekend. How bout Sears or Penny's in the mens? Hmmm, my favorite color varies depending on what we are talking about. If we are talking clothes, it is black. If we are talking other stuff, I like dark blue or pink, I guess. I am going to call in my t-shirt tomorrow too if I don't forget. Only 2 weeks from tomorrow until we get to go. Time is getting away from us quickly!!! Can't wait to have lots of fun. djw
lands end, wal mart, are other places I have checked they have nothing on line.....
kmart did have lands end soft stretchy pants that look like pj's for 9, bucks online I can go to the store and see if they fit, not a problem.

I do think the fashion bug pj's are just to high in price

for the slender

http://fashionbug.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/fashion_bug_product_page?item=1131689&pagesize=3&nav=Intimatemisses&sub_cat=&shop=

for the fluffly
http://fashionbug.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/fashion_bug_product_page?nav=Intimateplus&item=1131242&pagesize=3&sub_cat=SLEEP%20SEPARATES&shop= it is only fate that is has a pink bow. yes I know we would need to hide it


http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Women-Hanes/Women_ShopByCategory-Hanes/Women_SleepWear-Hanes/Women_Sleepwear_boxersandpants-Hanes/20793.aspx but no sizes for me
I'll do more later!
Anonymous said…
A. Look on JCPenney online. In the men's, they have a solid color PJ pant in black. It comes in all sizes and is on sale. If we ordered together, we could save on shipping. Check it out and see what you think. They had a couple to pick from.
djw
Anonymous said…
is this what you are talking about?
link

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductList.aspx?DeptID=469&CatID=30297&CatTyp=DEP&Cat=loungewear&Dep=MEN&PCat=SLEEPWEAR&PCatID=28258&RefPage=ProductList&Page=2&Sale=&ProdCount=22&RecPtr=&FirstCount=0&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&ViewByPages=&RefPageName=CategoryAll%252Easpx&RefCatID=28258&RefDeptID=469&CmCatId=469|28258|30297
Anonymous said…
yes, that is one of them. I wonder if they also have them in the store.
djw
Anonymous said…
Re. pants: Did you see my post for the scrubs? I put in a link, $11.99 from Overstock, or I think there is a new medical clothing supply store in BG. Scrubs are comfy and look like PJ bottoms, just a though.

I ordered my T today and signed up for the foam stamp class, right up my alley!

buffet price ? I thought is was $6
the flag? dw? I can do the flag if you want, DW you have a lot to do for Bonnie. Let me know.
pj's ?????? See above, maybe scrub bottoms?
favorite color? Green for me!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
DH.....you are welcome to do he flag! Thanks. I will do whatever everybody wants to do about pants. I still think we should have actual PJs if we are going to be in the PJ parade. But I am willing to go along with the group.
djw

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (