Scrap Happy Girl

I have a few great announcements
our niece Raven
(Rod's side of the family the one who got married in July)
Is going to make us a Great Aunt and Uncle (again, his niece Tiffany has had two children already but I'm happy to play the part again)

And it looks like Rod job is very stable for the next 8 years
I have been sweating that one out for a while, his union contracts are not settled (yet) I'm thinking after yesterdays announcement we should be fine.

So good news all around

And knitting classes are starting up again so I'm excited about that
I know none of you knit but you understand the concept of had made products hard and challenging but rewarding in the end. A lot like life don't you think?

blessings a

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats all the way around, Angie!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
we need a new poll angie ask us something crazy!!!! chelle
ok you asked for it chelle a crazy poll has been posted.
Anonymous said…
Very funny polls A!!!

BAK
Anonymous said…
I was thinking of having a cracker barrel meals for 6 made for friday night.

options
roast beef
chicken tenders (grilled or fried)
meat loaf would you all want me to bring something like that? chelle
Anonymous said…
wow Chelle, that would be great.
If so, I vote grilled chicken. That marinade is so good and if I knew anybody that worked there, I would buy some. (HAHA) Let us know what we owe you if you do that.
djw
Anonymous said…
Ok I want to be on that food wagon you are offering up!
I vote chicken or roast beef
Thanks for the incredable offer of food. A
Anonymous said…
grilled chicken

carrots

greenbeans

hashbrown cass

bis.

anything else?

i'll be there around 530 with dinner.

chelle
Anonymous said…
butter and jelly? blackberry
please!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Another vote for grilled chicken and veggies. I'll have to pass on the casserole and bread though...:(
On second thought I'll take a piece of cornbread...

Thanks Michelle, for doing this!!

BAK
Anonymous said…
Darn, I am sorry I am not going to be there! I have to pack, we are leaving for Rochester Sat am. I'll miss you guys!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (