scrap happy girl again

You want room pictures? maybe later I'll need to clean first yes it really is that bad ummm dont know what else to say, other than its bad. It's worse now than when dw looked at it.

And I would like to thank my computer for being a pain. I was trying to post the 7 day forecast on my blog and it refuses to do so, so I will just say it is forested for later in the week to be 68. It will be so nice after our 93 degree yesterday (and hot today high of 92 and yes we broke a weather record) I'll be so glad when the hot leaves with the leaves at this point, we are all ready for winter forget fall we just want some relief.

And as most of you know Christmas did come early here at my house I did purchase the big bug
(cricut expression) this past Friday. And no I still do not know how to work the thing but that's what today is for!

blessings a

PS. Rods dad is making some progress he is still in the hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (