Monday updates

just a few things today.......................

Crop an the club house this Friday and Saturday
(box o wine & Dixie cups optional)

Striped pants... the fabric was there but now it's gone ...can't seem to find the fabric,(a disappearing act in other words) it was at the west wally but now it is gone we will need to decide this weekend if we still have time for a hunt.

All about me project now that recipes are done I would still like to this, I'm going to make an example and post it soon. It will be un complicated and quick to do and not to big and no more than 1 sheet per person (I hope). I intend to post it before the end of the week and bring it with me this weekend.

And the recipe book is over and all my pages are done but one! I have them with me this weekend.

And as of this Thursday RETREAT is 5 WEEKS away!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't wait for the weekend!!!!!!! Chelle, DH and I cropped at Bonnie's Saturday. That was fun but looking forward to more cropping. Do we know how many are coming?? djw
Anonymous said…
I won't make this weekend as I will be headed to NY for a week of work in the office and to see my parents. I'll be thinking of you!

As for pants, we could just do sweatpants, I don't care.

"Me" pages, we might want to wait until everyone catches up on recipe pages. I have one done that I need to turn in, and one I still need to do. I know several of us need to catch up, we should finish before we move on. Just my opinion!

Deb H
Anonymous said…
i still have four pages bread and breakfast, soup and crockpot. I'll have some done by weekend and bring them with me. I'll be there friday and parts of the day on Saturday. can't wait. chelle
Anonymous said…
I'll be there and I cant wait. I'm having the urge to go pack!

:( dh we will miss you :(
a
Anonymous said…
Looking forward to cropping this weekend! I should have all my recipe pages done and caught up.
Not sure of the exact count this weekend - looks like maybe 5 or 6.

We'll miss you DH! CONGRATS on the Maps to Memories win!

BAK
Anonymous said…
Yes! I won something for turning in receipts to Maps 2 Memories. I am so excited, oh happy day!! Fun, fun, best thing that happened all day. Gonna miss you guys this weekend! If I am packed and ready maybe I'll stop and say hi Friday night.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (