blush

I must give another shout out to the http://www.scrapsmack.blogspot.com/ or aka GUESS WHO for linking over to me about the Creating Keepsakes HOF sweepstakes violations. I as I said in an previous post. (link: http://scraphappygirl4.blogspot.com/2007/10/top-of-morning-to-ya.html ) Her blog brings many fine points to this whole huge mess. I also think she has done a great job with hooking up scrappers with links to express there concerned scrapper voice's. As I mentions in a previous post I entered a page contest at cku m and did wonder why some of the top ten landed in that pile of winners. Not all of them were bad mind you, there were pages much better than mine (I did not place and in reality I probably would have not been in the top 50). What this blog bring to light is a multitude of other scrappers asking lots of questions like Was any ck contest ever fair? I've been left thinking I'll never know where I really stood in that contest, but it's for sure I'll wonder for the rest of my life. Pay scrap smack another visit, in the past few days just about 3000 scrappers have commented on the issue and of course they have dished up food for thought.

Welcome if your a visitor,
Just know I'm not the best speller in the word.
blessings
a

In case you were wondering No I don't have a subscription to ck or do I visit there message boards.

Comments

naomi said…
I think what CK has done is awful and feel awful for the people that paid good money to enter and have been treated like they do not matter in CK bigger picture. If i was you i would give any comp they run in the future the cold shoulder as if they are so keen to pre pick winners what would be the problem if no one entered? oh apart from the fact that they would have no money to collect?
Anonymous said…
Hey Angie, I ve sort of been keeping up with the mess and I'll say its just that a mess.

Hope your visit is going well with the inlaws.

still seeing Harris this afternoon?

see ya later
chelle
as far as I know and as long as she not to tired when she rolls into town.
in reply to nami
first thanks for visiting
and I havent been a ck fan for a while all thoug I do regret the clearence out eracer (50cents) I bought this past summer that had ck's name on it. jo anns really need to stop selling there line it never moved much any way. but for sure i wont be entering any contests or supporting them in any way.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (